- 2 car garages available with ample outdoor spaces for quests
- Fenced in dog park
- Common area with 2 BBQ grills and dog walk
- HVAC cleaning services provided
- Basic cable services provided
- Monthly grounds maintenance provided
- Protected parking during Memphis in May International Festival
Less than 200 yards
Tom Lee Park and the Mississippi River, with many restaurants, galleries, and shops in the South Main District. The Trolley Line, the famous Arcade Restaurant, where Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis often ate.
Less than 500 yards
National Civil Rights Museum, more restaurants, and famous Hollywood Disco.
Less than a mile
World Famous Beale Street, The National Ornamental Metal Museum, The Redbirds Stadium, The FedEx Forum, and more restaurants.
Less than 15 minutes by car
Blues City Tours, Graceland, Stax Museum, Memphis Zoo – #1 zoo in the country, and Sun Studios, where rock-n-roll history was made.